Guardian Roof Systems
The Guardian Warm Roof System is the biggest revelation to hit the home improvement market in the last ten years.
You can now change your old conservatory roof for a new Guardian Roof and effectively turn your old conservatory into a new extension that can be used all year round. The complete changeover takes only three days with very minimal disruption to your household.
The Roof System is designed to replace the existing glass or polycarb roof of a conservatory while retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls.
At the same time providing substantial energy cost savings.
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, the Guardian system is a high performance insulated roof system comprising of a pre-engineered lightweight frame, Aluthermo Quattro Insulation, internal insulated plasterboard, exterior grade plywood, vapour membrane and a choice of external tile finishes.
FOR EXISTING CONSERVATORIES
If you already have a conservatory, you’ll know how the outside temperature and weather conditions can effect the overall comfort and usability of your room.
The most common remark we hear is that “my conservatory is too hot during the summer and far too cold in winter” and that’s usually followed by “can you please give us a solution?”
Well, you’ll be pleased to know that the Guardian Warm Roof is the perfect partner for your conservatory, here’s why…
- The solid roof will help you to maintain a consistent interior temperature
- Your room will be quiet and comfortable all year round
- Your new room can now be fully integrated into your ground floor living area
- It will give you the extra space you always wanted
- Fit roof windows for ventilation and to maintain light levels
- Choice of internal finish – Timber, PVC cladding or plaster finish
- You can also upgrade the glass in the existing windows and doors to the latest low e glass to complete the upgrade
FOR NEW SUNROOMS
The Guardian Warmroof can also be used for new sunrooms and dependant on your chosen style, can be finished within a week.
Some of the benefits of using Guardian Warmroof on your new extension are:
- Exterior styles range from Edwardian, Victorian, Lean-To, Apex or increase your options by opting for a combination!
- Streamlined and unobtrusive exterior
- Shingle or stone coated steel finish
- Three colour finishes – Mahogany, Spanish red and Charcoal
- Choice of internal ceiling finish – Timber/PVC cladding or plaster finish
- Takes less than 1 week for complete installation
- See your BER rating go up and your heating costs come down
- Increases the value of your home
- Roof U Value of 0.16
- Double or triple glazed windows & doors
- Choice of window & door colours to compliment roof finishes